MacBook Aluminum Unibody/Black Keyboard MB13AUSAT-BLK-D (Black)

I'll accord my opinions after traveling into abundant detail on the product's features, back you can acquisition dozens of reviews for about identical articles from Speck abroad on this site.

First, back this is the aboriginal analysis of this accurate model... From what I can tell, what differentiates this artefact from antecedent models is that this one has a actual attenuate cleft abreast the ability anchorage that allows the redesigned 2010 MagSafe adapter to be affiliated in such a way that the bond runs abroad from the user. This is about unnoticeable, but helps the MagSafe get a good, defended connection. This may accept been exact on antecedent models, but I can't say for sure.

My accepted consequence is that, while functional, this case will accomplish your anthology assume beneath exceptional in a brace of ways:

1) The added aggregate acutely alters the anatomy agency of the notebook. To me, It's a advantageous trade-off, back I can consistently cull the anthology out of the case if I wish to acknowledgment it to its glassy roots.

2) In my experience, the added weight that comes forth with any case is decidedly apparent with the lid, and this one is no exception. While the Macbook Pro's articulation has affluence of backbone to abide the added weight, abacus the case makes it abundant easier to open/adjust/close the lid anytime it is alive with gravity. I alone HATE a apart awning hinge, so while this case doesn't in fact accomplish the articulation any looser, it still bothers me that it FEELS looser.

Despite what may accept seemed like a abrogating experience, I accept begin this to be a actual acceptable product, but not one after some drawbacks.

Other thoughts: As aberrant as it ability look, I may end up application this case after the lid allocation while I'm just at home, back a lot of abrading opportunities will appear if ambience the anthology down.