Windows 7 Vista XP Media Center MCE PC Remote Control and Infrared Receiver for Home, Premium and Ultimate Edition

I bought this limited for my HTPC setup. A lot of of my media comes from online alive like Hulu so a abrasion was the a lot of important component. I approved "Wireless USB PC Limited Control Abrasion for PC" by HDE begin in Amazon.com but the abrasion didn't cut it.

Obviously I adulation the mouse. I accede with the anybody for the actuality that the mouse's acuteness is a little weak. When you aboriginal start, it's a little hard, but as you press, the abrasion moves faster. This is a little annoying, but by adjusting the acuteness and week's usage, you get acclimated to it and you will be able to handle the abrasion like a pro. The larboard and appropriate abrasion keys are in abundant area and plan able-bodied too. The best allotment is the abrasion moves in all admonition like a annular wheel, which makes affective VERY easy.

The ambit is appealing good. I accept about 15 ft of ambit amid my couch and the receiver, and it works great. It does not about plan through items. So my coffee table obstructs it, but it's something you get acclimated to. The receiver has a little ablaze on it that blinks everytime you columnist on it. I confused my accustomed down, about out of sight, and it still works able-bodied with no hiccups.

The buttons feel acceptable and aggregate works perfectly. My alone complaint is the actuality that it is non programmable. Almost 60% of the limited is abortive to me. I almost use any of the buttons, and almost any of them plan with my media affairs of choice, Boxee. I absolutely ambition you could affairs the buttons to do something else, but oh well, nothing's perfect. For the price, I assumption you can't complain.

Installation was a breeze. Windows 7 does aggregate for you so no problems there.

I've noticed some humans accusatory that the beddy-bye button doesn't deathwatch up the PC, I anticipate that's stupid. The button works like a program. It triggers the beddy-bye mode, you can't apprehend it to deathwatch up the PC. My PC is in a adorned case so the On/Off button is actual calmly reachable.

What I aswell like about the limited is that it looks good. Friends are afraid to see my blue bureaucracy and like the sleek, beautiful remote.

All in all, this is a recommended remote.
Windows 7 Vista XP Media Center MCE PC Remote Control and Infrared Receiver for Home, Premium and Ultimate Edition