MiniSuit iPhone 4 TPU Skin Case compatible for iPhone 4G / 4th Generation 16GB / 32GB + MiniSuit LCD Cleaner keychain - Hot Pink Circle

MiniSuit iPhone 4 TPU Skin Case compatible for iPhone 4G / 4th Generation 16GB / 32GB + MiniSuit LCD Cleaner keychain - Hot Pink Circle. I got this to hold me over until I get my free case from Apple. But, I really like the way this case looks on my iPhone. Because of the low prices on these cases, I am considering getting another one in a different color so I can change the look every now and then. The case is thin and low profile so it keeps my iPhone looking sleek. It's more of a magenta color on my black phone, but I think I prefer that to hot pink anyway. I like that the case is transparent and I can see the actual look of my phone. All the notches and openings line up and all controls work well. The case is thin so I'm not sure how great the impact protection would be. It should protect the phone from getting nicks and scratches just fine though. The only thing I don't like is that the screen protector lifts up where it meets the edge of the case. Overall it's a very nice case.
MiniSuit iPhone 4 TPU Skin Case compatible for iPhone 4G / 4th Generation 16GB / 32GB + MiniSuit LCD Cleaner keychain - Hot Pink Circle
Technical Details

* Compatible with new Apple iPhone 4 16GB / 32GB
* Premium high quality TPU skin case which provides extra protection and style for your iPhone
* Bonus MiniSuit mircofiber screen cleaner Keychain
* Easy access to all buttons, port and cameras
* Images of iPhone case are intellectual properties of MiniSuit and is subject to copyright.