Otterbox Defender Case for iPhone 4 (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)review from C. william

Otterbox Defender Case for iPhone 4 (Black)I waited anxiously for Otterbox to absolution this case and ordered abundance aural account of accepting the "Defender Released" e-mail. I accustomed the case on Friday and I accept to admit, it did not disappoint.

First impressions: The case is of abundant superior and a lot of detail went into authoritative it accordant with all the OEM "accessories". The holster is a part of the best I've apparent for a buzz of this admeasurement and works altogether with the case.

After accustomed it for two canicule (and this is already my 3rd iPhone 4 case - I am asperous on my phones): The case is afterwards a agnosticism the a lot of abiding I've apparent for the iPhone 4 and lives up to the acceptability that Otterbox has congenital over the years.

Cons: The case does add ample aggregate to the buzz and may not be absolute for abridged carriers. It does awning a holster which works abundant and can circle for vertical or alongside accustomed of the phone.

Miscellaneous: I accept no complaints really, but I am larboard to admiration if the silicone "flaps" that awning the earphone and USB plug-ins could accept been a little added user-friendly. Sometimes they are arresting to get aback into their able "closed" position.

Edited one ages afterwards using: I am still acutely blessed with the case. I accept alone my phones a few times already and admitting the case is starting to appearance signs the corruption I accept provided it the buzz still looks pristine! I opened up the case this morning to apple-pie the buzz etc and to my abruptness there wasn't abundant to clean. With cases I've endemic in the accomplished I would accept a backwoods of lint, dust etc. that would allurement itself amid the case and the phone. The Otterbox has minimized that debris!

I am uploading several photos assuming the aberration amid a "bare" iPhone 4 and an iPhone 4 in the Defender case so anybody can get an abstraction of how abundant "protection" and in about-face "bulk" this case adds to the phone.

Edited to add: Amazon removed my pictures if the placed the buzz aback in a "pre-order" status, I will re-upload them afresh already they allow. I'm not abiding why they accompaniment "pre-order" if it should accompaniment "Back-ordered, will bear in xx to xx weeks", but I digress.